2013-12-13

Angry Birds Go!

Welcome to downhill racing on Piggy Island!  Feel the rush as you fling those freewheeling birds and piggies down the track at breakneck speed – with plenty of twists and turns in a thrilling race to the finish line!  But beware! Look out for hazardous roads, mischievous opponents riding your tail and special powers to put the race leader behind the pack. Plus, go from soapbox car to supercar by upgrading your ride!  Ready…Set…Angry Birds Go!

FIRST-EVER 3D ANGRY BIRDS WORLD!  See the birds and pigs from every angle as Piggy Island comes alive in this rich and colorful 3D world!


RACE AS THE BIRDS OR PIGS!  Jump behind the wheel and race as Red, Chuck, Terence, Stella, King Pig, Moustache Pig and many other favorites!


MASTER THE TRACKS!  Plenty of racetracks, stunt roads, air courses and off-road races – each throwing big and unexpected challenges your way!


AWESOME SPECIAL POWERS!  Smash your opponents off the road and take that winning position thanks to unique special powers for each character!


MANY GAME MODES!  Test your skills with super-fun and surprising game modes: Race, Time Boom, Fruit Splat, Champion Chase and Versus Mode!


UPGRADE YOUR RIDE!  From a homemade soapbox car to a super-fly supercar, with tons of karts and awesome ways to upgrade – yours to earn or purchase!


MUCH MORE TO COME!  The race has only just begun – so look out for many more fun things coming your way!


ToonsTV READY TO GO!  The home of the hugely popular Angry Birds Toons animated series, plus many other top-quality videos!

TELEPODS!  A groundbreaking new way to play! 
Now teleport your favorite characters into the game by placing your Angry Birds Go! Telepods figures (sold separately) on your nabi tablet’s camera!

PREREQUISITES: None.


NOTE: This is the free version of Angry Birds which contains 3rd party advertisements.  Please review the Privacy Policy for additional information.  Be aware that links to most of these ads should be blocked in nabi Mode.

Developer:
 Rovio Mobile Ltd.
Content Rating: Low Maturity 
Version: 1.0.4
Version Date: December 23, 2013
Size: 49MB + 119MB Additional Content
Price: Free 
Availability: Google Play Store
Compatibility: nabi 2, nabi Jr. Nick Jr.* and nabi XD Tablets running Android 4.1.

APP PERMISSIONS:
CAMERA: Take Pictures and Videos
NETWORK COMMUNICATION: Full Network Access, View Network Connections, View Wi-Fi Connections
PHONE CALLS: Read Phone Status and Identity
STORAGE: Modify or Delete the Contents of Your USB Storage
SYSTEM TOOLS: Test Access to Protected Storage
YOUR ACCOUNTS: Find Accounts on the Device
YOUR LOCATION: Approximate Location (Network-Based)

OTHER SUGGESTED APPS:
Amazing AlexAngry Birds SpaceAngry Birds Star WarsBad Piggies HD
Cloudy with Chance of Meatballs 2LEGO® City Fire Hose FrenzyPapa Pear SagaSTAR WARS - Tiny Death Star

22 comments:

justin chall said...

I updated my nabi 2 with all the new updates, but when I went to download ANGRY BIRDS GO it said "not compatible with this device." Any suggestions?

Denise Brown said...

I also got the same message in Google play store "not compatible with this device".

justin chall said...

I found a fix. Log in to mommy daddy mode on your Nabi. Open up your browser and navigate to http://everythingnabi-appzone.blogspot.com/2013/12/angry-birds-go.html?m=1
(The Fan-A-Tech Scott's page for Angry Birds Go! That you left your comment on)
Download it from the link provided. It worked for me.

Denise Brown said...

Thank you, I'm going to try it now!

Anonymous said...

Hi! We can download and install angry birds go to our sons nabi 2 but it wont run, we just get a blank screen when we click on the icon. We have updated it. Any thoughts please?

Jari Gersch said...

I'm having the same problem as anonymous. It won't launch, I get a blank screen then it goes right back to the screen I launched it from. I have the latest update on the nabi 2 and I added the google play store per the instructions on this blog. I can't think of anything else to try! I'll never get my phone back from my son if I can't get this game to work on the Nabi 2. Any ideas would be great!

surfingfireboy said...

Mine tell me that there is a problem parsing the package. What does that mean?

justin chall said...

I would go to mommy daddy mode, settings, apps, find ANGRY BIRDS GO under the "running" tab and hit force stop button, then try again. Sometimes apps get hung up and won't load all the way and that usually fixes it. If not, then uninstall the app, and redownload it from the page you left the comments on. There is a link about halfway down the page. It will install an .APK file, which is the game. Make sure you navigate to the page using the Nabi 2. My game hung on me the first time and I used the force stop method and it worked. Also ensure there is around 500MB FREE SPACE on the Nabi. Hope these tips help.

Anonymous said...

I'm having the same issues. I tried to force quit, and it still just opens, holds a blank screen and then closes the app. It's nothing to do with the version of android that we're running on the Nabi jr. since the required version is like 2.4.2 or something similar. Any ideas?

Jari Gersch said...

Force quit didn't work for me either :(

lynnsunshine said...

Hey there! I am having a terrible time downloading this app. It keeps popping up what browser to use and then when I finally hit "download anyway" it keeps taking me to adtrack.king.com/modules. It seems like I have a TON of pop up adds. On numerous occasions it pops up the website from the top of the page and the add tag there! Please HELP!!!

Jari Gersch said...

Sooooo.....I actually read the nabi update and you have to do it twice. The 2nd time I did it, the Play store showed up and while Go still isn't available, I was able to get it to actually work when I downloaded it from here. Make sure you do the nabi update twice and hopefully you won't have the headache I had! I hope this helps other people who were having the blank screen/ not loading issue

Anonymous said...

thanks, its work for me after i update my nabi2 "nabi 2 Over-The-Air Software Update v2.3" i just download and thats it

dizzlebutt said...

I have two nabis. One simply won't download and keeps msaying download unsuccessful and the other downloaded but won't open. I tried all most everything from force stop to downloading from chrome and browser. Please help my kids are driving me nuts for this game

Shawn Meskens said...

Trying to download. Get a screen that says Google drive cannot scan file for viruses. Then has box to click on "download anyway". Clicked on it and does nothing and same screen pops back up.

robin hood said...

Amazing work pals, I really enjoy reading your interesting blogs. Minecraftium

Leigh Coakley said...

I've downloaded the game and it works, but his telepods aren't being detected because the nabi 2's camera is in the wrong spot. Is three any way to change the screen orientation, or is there any trick to getting it to work?

Daniel Redding said...

Need help with the Telepod on Nabi Jr., Nick edition... game works fine, downloaded through Amazon app store, but I cannot get the telepod / camera to work at all... I have about 5 cars to load in, but no way to do it... Please help

Anonymous said...

We own 2 nabis I can't get either of the cameras to recognize the telepods for Angry Birds Go or Angry Birds Star Wars. Please help! Any advice would be appreciated. Has anyone actually gotten the telepods to work? What is the trick?

feelgoodtime said...

DOWNLOAD ===>> Angry Birds 2014 Cheats

Lisy said...

Angry birds is awesome

AmyD said...

Still cannot get telepods to work...seems to not recognize the camera. Is there truly a fix for this or is it a wash? Did the update twice...

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, question or suggestion.

They're all reviewed and valued!

I hope that I can respond in kind, in a timely manner!

nabi Tablet News

Loading...

nabi Tablet Channel

Loading...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Powerade Coupons